With Fortnite Season 5 drawing to a close, players looking to reach the later levels of the Battle Pass can search for XP coins on the map.
Only a few weeks of challenges and XP coins left Fortnite Season 5, so players looking to upgrade their Battle Pass and get all of the Season 5 cosmetics should plan to complete everything Week 13 has to offer. Until now, there have been a lot of XP up for grabs in the popular Battle Royale game, and players can always earn a large chunk of their weekly XP loot by finding XP coins on the map. There are 10 new coins for players to find during Week 13, which equates to a total of 68,600 XP. By now, players are likely already familiar with the different colors of the coins and what they mean: gold coins are worth more at 15,000 XP, purple coins are valuable but break into fragments on contact, blue coins They are always found in a body of water, and green coins are the least worthwhile and often found in the most open areas, but often far from map points of interest as well.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
As in previous weeks, players will be able to find 1 gold, 2 purple, 3 blue, and 4 green XP coin during week 13. Many of the experience coins from week 13 can also be found in locations that players must visit. to complete weekly epic challenges. allowing them to eliminate multiple objectives and earn an XP pack at a time. As data miners are targeting a potential major event in Season 5, it will be important for players to get as much XP as possible before the mayhem wreaked out. This is where to find each XP coin during week 13 of Fortnite Season 5.
Every Week 13 XP Coin Location on Fortnite Season 5 Map
During week 13, players can find most of the XP coins on the east side of the map, with the gold XP coin in Colossal Coliseum. The map above by WeLoveFortnite on Twitter shows all approximate coin locations. Below is a more detailed description of each.
- Inside the vents in Colossal Coliseum. To get to it, players must enter the POI from the south point, turn right, go down the stairs, open an ornate metal door on the left, and follow the stairs down. Then when they reach an opening with a vent cover, they must destroy the vent cover to get into the vent and find the coin.
- On a hill south of the river that runs south of Steamy Stacks.
- Outdoors in the valley northwest of Retail Row.
- On the second level of the waterfall at Coral Castle.
- On the river that runs parallel to the highway to the southeast of the desert biome.
- Under the Hydro 16 dam.
- In the sand at the tip of the westernmost island at Coral Castle.
- On top of a hill to the south and slightly west of Craggy Cliffs.
- Under the roof of a building southwest of Catty Corner.
- On a hill in the southwest corner of Misty Meadows.
Players looking to maximize productivity in a single match can consider hunting for XP coins while completing epic missions for Week 13. For example, players can get the gold XP coin when trying to enter zero point or destroy crystal trees. for those two weeks. Challenges. They can also grab the Purple Coin south of Steamy Stacks in the same match while completing the Bathe in the Purple Pool Challenge on Steamy Stacks.
It’s always a good idea to choose a less intense game mode, like Team Rumble, to go find coins and complete challenges. In this way, players can avoid being the target of opportunistic opponents.
Next: Where are the Fortnite Surface Hubs located
Fortnite is available for Android, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X / S.
Theory: The Scarlet Witch’s chaos magic prepares the villain of Doctor Strange 2
About the Author