The God of Mischief infiltrates our midst in the new Loki Impostor RPG. You can create chaos by controlling the mind and teleporting crewmates.
Fan-made RPG mods often bring popular characters to Among us as the Imposter, and the Loki RPG Mod features the God of Mischief in the popular social deduction game Innersloth. The Among us Loki Role Mod allows the impostor to wreak havoc on crewmates with new abilities and a special minigame. Similar to other superheroes and villains. Among us Role mods, the new abilities that imposters like Loki gain correspond to some of the character’s most iconic powers, such as teleporting with the Tesseract or using mind control. In the minigame, the crewmates can fool Loki’s plans and prevent the others from dying in the chaos. Purge-death combat style.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Although there are many new and creative ways for impostors to kill their crewmates with the Among us Loki RPG mod, it’s also possible for crewmates to win by completing tasks or deducing the identity of the impostor before time runs out. Like other dominated Among us Imposter role mods, however, the goal is less about social deduction and competition between crewmates and imposters, and more about being creative with new abilities and laughing among friends. Here’s how to play the Loki Role Mod in Among us.
How to play as Loki in Among Us
The Among us The Loki Role mod was created by LoafX Y Lookumz for SSundee and friends and is currently not available for public download. Players can get lucky entering a game that uses this mod by joining a server that has it installed. Players can also try scheduling a version. It’s also possible that, given its popularity, other modders will eventually code a version of this mod and make it available for wider use.
When a crewmate is chosen to be the impostor in Among us With the Loki Role Mod installed, they’ll gain new abilities for creative sabotage and assassinations, including:
- Transform: The Deceiver swaps out the typical crewmate sprite look for a new Loki costume based on his 2012. Avengers movie look. All crewmates can see this change go into effect, so imposters need to make sure they are alone or the lights are off.
- Tesseract: The impostor can teleport himself or another crewmate from a mini menu anywhere else on the map.
- Mirage: Loki can summon a massive Purge minigame event. All the crewmates will have to try to stab each other until there is only one left. For added chaos, each crewmate transforms into a copy of Loki’s sprite. The impostor Loki can select a teammate from a menu, and whoever stabs that teammate first will remain dead, with an animated “replay” of death shown to all teammates at the end of the minigame. If the selected crewmate dies before he can stab another crewmate, no one is killed. All crewmates who did not die will reappear in their original appearance near the emergency button once there is only one Loki standing.
- Fake stab: During the Mirage minigame, the impostor can stab a crewmate to avoid suspicion. This false stab does not result in a death unless the impostor selects himself from the menu.
- Mental control: The impostor Loki can turn invisible and take control of another crewmate. While in control, they can walk as this crewmate and use the Kill button to publicly kill another crewmate. Mental control Kills can only be performed with the Kill button and will always have a body to report.
- Spawning guard: Loki can place a Guard anywhere on the map. If a crewmate gets too close to the Watch, they will shoot and kill the crewmate. This death does not leave a body to report.
Like the Deceiver, Loki can also zoom out to see the entire map and the location of each crewmate on it, making it easy to teleport, spawn guards, set up combos, and scroll. While transforming into Loki, the impostors have access to Tesseract, Fake stab, Spawning guard, Y Mental control. As long as they continue to use the traditional crewmate sprite, they will only have access to Tesseract Y Mirage. Imposters also have access to the regular Sabotage and Kill buttons. The best tampers to use with the Loki Impostor Role mod include Transform lights, Spawn-Guard doors, and reactors. Reactors are particularly useful for luring crewmates into an area and then using Mental control have one kill another in front of witnesses.
Only kills performed with Mind-Control will leave a body for the crew members to report. Crewmates must take advantage of this ability, which will allow them to call meetings and stop some of the chaos for a chance to catch their breath. During the meetings, the crewmates should do their best to find out the identity of the impostor and vote for them, as Loki’s ability to frequently use the Mirage Minigame skill and luring crewmates into a fight can make it difficult to win by completing tasks.
Players can see the Loki Role mod used in a Among us match in SSundee’s video below:
Next: How To Play The Granny RPG Mod In Among Us
Among us is available for Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS and Android.
90 Day Fiancé: Angela Deem unrecognizable while partying with Dr. Obeng
About the Author