AUSTIN, Texas, October 11, 2021: Aspyr Media brings back some fan-favorite classics. Star Wars™ games to stores near you later this year. Two exciting bundles will be available on PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch ™. The first package, Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Collection, marks the return of Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy ™. The second, Star Wars™ Runner and Command Combo, is perfect for all fans of the prequels and includes Star Wars™ Republic Commando and Star Wars™ Episode I: Racer.
Each bundle will be available in North America and Europe for PlayStation®4 on October 26, as well as for Nintendo Switch ™ on November 16. Pre-order today at a store not far from you. The retail price of each pack is $ 29.99 / € 29.99 / £ 25.99.
About Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Collection
Get two classics Star Wars™ games with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Collection, including Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
Meet iconic Star Wars™ characters like Lando Calrissian and Luke Skywalker in Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, where you play as Jedi Kyle Katarn, employing a unique combination of weapons, Force ™ powers, and your lightsaber ™ in first- and third-person single player action. Follow an ancient tradition and learn the powers and dangers of Force ™ at Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, a single player and multiplayer action combat game.
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast:
A Jedi outcast struggles with his past, his enemies, and his destiny. Kyle Katarn’s classic adventure is coming to Nintendo Switch ™ and PlayStation®4! Experience the legendary single player epic with modernized controls.
- As New Republic agent Kyle Katarn, use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil raging across the galaxy.
- Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons, including the Disruptor Rifle, Thermal Detonators, Travel Mines, and the Wookiee Bow.
- Put your skills to the test in 24 single player missions, four epic boss fights, and an unforgettable canteen.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy:
Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi. Classic online multiplayer comes to Nintendo Switch ™ and PlayStation®4 with modernized controls. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
- Play with up to 16 players online in six online multiplayer modes, including Siege, Capture the Flag, and Free for All.
- Customize your character by defining both appearance and gender before entering the Academy to learn about the power and dangers of the Force.
- Build your own lightsaber from handle to blade. As you go, discover the power of wielding two lightsabers or the latest double-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- Interact with famous people Star Wars™ characters in many classics Star Wars™ locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side, or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
About Star Wars™ Runner and combo combo
Get two classics Star Wars™ games with Star Wars™ Combo Racer and Commando, including Star Wars™: Episode I Racer and Star Wars™ Republic Commando.
Hop on, buckle up, and experience the sheer adrenaline pumping thrill of the pod racing sequence. Star Wars™: Episode I The Phantom Menace in Star Wars™: Episode I Racer. On Star Wars™ Republic Commando, you are the leader of your elite squad of Republic Commandos. Your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately annihilate the enemy.
Star Wars Episode I Racer:
The fan favorite racer is back! Two engines. A champion. Unlimited. Take control of a pod racing through blazing methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels and more in a fast-paced life-and-death fight to the finish line.
- Choose from 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell.
- Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare.
- Work with Pit Droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration.
- Discover shortcuts and secrets to master your lap times.
Star Wars Command of the Republic:
The squad is your weapon. Boss, Fixer, Scorch, and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back on Nintendo Switch ™ and PlayStation®4! Relive the legendary campaign.
- Welcome to Clone Wars: Chaos has broken out across the galaxy. As the leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately annihilate the enemy.
- Fight Relentless Enemies – Fight a variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies, from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to flying insectoid warriors from Geonosis.
- The squad is your weapon: your squad will follow your orders, performing complex commands and strategic maneuvers. You are their leader. They are your weapon.
Aspyr is a leading video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games across all platforms and for all gamers. Today, the company supports a growing network of partners that includes many sectors of the industry.‘s leading intellectual property holders, publishers, developers and providers of entertainment technology. Aspyr is based in Austin, Texas. For more information visit www.aspyr.com.
All copyrights, trademarks, logos and brands are owned by their respective owners.
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and / or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and / or its affiliates. © and TM Lucasfilm Ltd.