Endeavor Content Rebrands as Fifth Season

Fifth Season, the film and TV studio behind “Severance,” “80 For Brady” and “Normal People,” has been a hit with layoffs as it cuts 2% of its staff, TheWrap has confirmed.

The cost-cutting measures will impact eight executives, including Marketing SVP Beth McPhee, Communications SVP Sharon Liggins and Jennifer Saull, who serve as counsel for TV Business and Legal Affairs.

Additional team members departing the company are TV Creative Director Shelby White, Physical Production VP Danielle Gerber, TV Creative Manager Kyle Plimpton, Film Creative Director Ryan Bernstein and Travel Coordinator Manager Josh Workman.

Originally launched as Endeavor Content in 2017, the studio is behind the Apple TV+ hit “Severance,” Paul Mescal-led “Normal People,” “Cha Cha Real Smooth,” “The Lost Daughter,” “Killing Eve,” “Tokyo Vice, ” “80 For Brady,” “Book Club 2: The Next Chapter” and “The Night Manager.”

In September 2022, the studio rebranded from Endeavor Content to Fifth Season after Korean studio CJ ENM’s struck a deal, which valued the company at around $1 billion, to acquire an 80% stake in the company, while Endeavor retained the remaining 20%. The new logo portrays a mosaic of glyphs, which each glyph embodying a unique quality or facet of the company’s ecosystem and its beliefs and ideals.

At the time of the rebrand, the company comprised of 220 employees, and is led by co-CEO Chris Rice and Graham Taylor alongside COO Tim Robiinson, CFO Kasee ​​Calabrese, General Counsel Francisco Arias and head of HR Dr. Tasmin Plater. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Fifth Season also has offices in New York, London, Miami, Stockholm, Hong Kong, Colombia and Beijing.

See also  Ester Expósito debuts in terror with 'Venus', by Jaume Balagueró

Deadline first reported the news.

'Mission: Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part I' Gets 20-Minute Sneak Preview Set in Rome


Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *