Marvel Comics has given CBR an exclusive preview of X-Men # 18, from Jonathan Hickman, Mahmud Asrar, and Sunny Gho.
Marvel Comics has given CBR an exclusive preview of X-Men # 18, from Jonathan Hickman, Mahmud Asrar, and Sunny Gho. In the preview, Armando Muñoz / Darwin, Laura Kinney / Wolverine, and Everett Thomas / Synch enter the mysterious Vault in South America. Explaining the group’s goal, Synch narrates: “Our goal is to determine the threat level and possible weaknesses of the Vault and all the capabilities of what is inside and those of the children.”
You can see the exclusive CBR preview of X Men # 18 below along with the request information for the book. X Men Issue # 18 features a main cover by Leinil Francis Yu and variants by David Finch, Peach Momoko, and Ernanda Souza.
X-MEN # 18
- JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A) • Cover of LEINIL FRANCIS YU
- VARIANT COVER BY DAVID FINCH
- VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
- VARIANT COVER OF THE MONTH OF BLACK HISTORY BY ERNANDA SOUZA
- INSIDE THE DOME!
- It has been a long time since the team entered the vault. Long time.
- 32 PGS./T + Rating… $ 3.99
X Men # 18, by Jonathan Hickman, Mahmud Asrar and Sunny Gho, will be released on February 24 from Marvel Comics.
READ ON: Thor brings a powerful MCU Asgardian out of retirement
X-Men: How the Exiles transformed a dark hero into a star of the Marvel multiverse
About the Author